Middle School Forms
*After submitting an application form (.doc /.pdf) AND being admitted to the program, the following forms are required EACH YEAR in order to attend WCCC’s After School Program. Please download, complete, and mail the Child Enrollment Packet to the address below. Home, cell, and work phone numbers as well as e-mail addresses must be provided and updated as needed.
Child Enrollment Packet Includes:
- Child Face Sheet Form/Enrollment Form (.doc / .pdf) which includes documentation of physical examination and immunizations according to public school health requirements and lead screening according to public health requirements are on file at the child’s school
- Health Care, Evacuation & Parent Handbook/Policies Consent Form (.doc / .pdf)
- Pick Up Consent Form (.doc / .pdf)
- Transportation, Off Site, Field Trip & Playground Consent Form (.doc / .pdf)
- Permission Consent Form (.doc / .pdf)
- Oral Health Participation Consent Form (.doc / .pdf)
- All programs must maintain as part of a child’s record, an Individual Health Care Plan (.doc / .pdf) for each child with a chronic medical condition which has been diagnosed by a licensed health care provider. An Individual Health Care Plan ensures that a child with a chronic medical condition receives health care services he or she may need while attending the program. A child with a chronic medical condition may not attend the program with out this form.
- Children with a chronic medical condition must have a Medication Consent Form (.doc /.pdf) on file, signed by a physician. This is required for us to administer medicine in accordance with the child’s Individual Health Care Plan. Also, we strongly recommend that each child have a Medication Consent Form on file, signed by a physician for unanticipated non-prescription medication for mild symptoms. This is required for us to administer medications such as acetaminophen, ibuprofen or Benadryl when authorized by a parent. Parents must indicate in writing which symptoms should be present for us to administer each medication and may not say, “as needed.” A child with a chronic medical condition may not attend the program with out this form. All medications must be provided by the parent and must be in the original container with the child’s name on it.
- The Permission to Post Allergies Form (.doc /.pdf) needs be filled out only if your child has an allergy or chronic medical condition.
All consent forms must be updated annually. We recommend that you keep a copy for your own files. If there are any forms that you have a question about please contact your Site Coordinator or the After School Directors at (781) 235-1474.
- Developmental History (.doc / .pdf) is not required. We strongly recommend that all children new to the program (kindergarten or otherwise) have an initial form filled out.
- Request for Schedule Change Form (.doc / .pdf) Contract revisions go into effect the first week of each month. In order for a block of time to be dropped from your contract or for your child to withdraw from the program, we must enroll another child. Parents are still responsible for the remaining tuition payments until that slot is filled.
Full Day Program Forms:
Each year WCCC offers a full day program for after school children when the public schools are closed. Enrollment for these days are contracted separately and payment ($65/day) is required in advance. The full day programs are as follows:
|Thu, Sept. 5, 2013
||Rosh Hashanah (.doc / .pdf)
|Tues, Feb. 18, 2014
Wed, Feb. 19, 2014
Thu, Feb. 20, 2014
|February Vacation (.doc / .pdf)
|Fri, Apr. 18, 2014
||Good Friday (.doc / .pdf)
|Tue, Apr. 21, 2014
Wed, Apr. 22, 2014
Thu, Apr. 23, 2014
Fri, Apr. 24, 2014
|April Vacation (.doc / .pdf)