Middle School Forms
*After submitting an application form (.doc / .pdf) AND being admitted to the program, the following forms are required EACH YEAR in order to attend WCCC’s After School Program. Current home, cell and work phone numbers and e-mail addresses must be provided and updated as needed.
Enrollment Packet Includes:
- Child Face Sheet/Enrollment Form (.doc / .pdf) which includes documentation of physical examination and immunizations according to public school health requirements and lead screening according to public health requirements are on file at the child’s school
- First Aid Authorization, Emergency Medical and Evacuation Permission Form (.doc / .pdf)
- Emergency Contacts and Permission to Pick Up Form (.doc / .pdf)
- Transportation Plan and Off-Site Permission Form (.doc / .pdf)
- Photo/Observer/Phone Permission Form (.doc / .pdf)
- We strongly recommend that each child have a Non-prescription Medication Permission Form (.doc / .pdf) on file, signed by a physician. This is required for us to administer medications such as acetaminophen, ibuprofen or Benadryl when authorized by a parent. Parent must indicate in writing which symptoms should be present for us to administer each medication and may not say, “as needed.”
- Request for Schedule Change Form (.doc / .pdf); Contract revisions go into effect the first week of each month. In order for a block of time to be dropped from your contract or for your child to withdraw from the program, we must enroll another child. Parents are still responsible for the remaining tuition payments until that slot is filled.
- The Developmental History Form (.doc / .pdf) needs to be completed only once – at initial enrollment.
- The Permission to Post Allergies Form (.doc / .pdf) needs be filled out only if your child has an allergy.
All consent forms must be updated annually. We recommend that you keep a copy for your own files. If there are any forms that you have a question about please contact your Site Coordinator or the After School Directors at (781) 235-1474.
Full Day Program Forms:
Each year WCCC offers a full day program for after school children when the public schools are closed. Enrollment for these days are contracted separately and payment ($65/day) is required in advance. The full day programs are as follows:
|Mon, Sept. 17, 2012
Wed, Sept. 26, 2012
|Rosh Hashanah (.doc / .pdf)
Yom Kippur (.doc / .pdf)
|Tues, Feb. 19, 2013
Wed, Feb. 20, 2013
Thu, Feb. 21, 2013
|February Vacation (.doc / .pdf)
|Fri, Mar. 29, 2013
||Good Friday (.doc / .pdf)
|Tue, Apr. 16, 2013
Wed, Apr. 17, 2013
Thu, Apr. 18, 2013
Fri, Apr. 19, 2013
|April Vacation (.doc / .pdf)