Like a lot of organizations, WCCC uses Google Analytics to track statistics on our website.
Google Analytics tracks:
- the browser you are using
- the operating system your device is using (and the type of device)
- the page from which you found our site, if any
- the address of the device you are using (and by inference, the location)
- the time and duration of your visit
What do we do with the data? Not much, really! Occasionally we aggregate the data to better help us formulate designs and methods of improving user interaction. We have not and do not share this data with any other companies or organizations.
Still don’t want to be tracked? You can…
- Opt out of being tracked further on our site. Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics. This only applies to our site.
- Opt out of Google’s advertising tracking cookie or use a browser plugin to opt out of all Google Analytics tracking software.