We all love the game Memory, so let’s get ready to make a Family Memory!
- Family photos
- Paper (printer or copier paper work great!)
- Dark colored paper
- Print 2 copies of each picture of your family members (if you don’t have a printer or copier you could also just use 2 different pictures of the same family member)
- Cut into even size squares.
- Cut extra blank squares to tape or glue on back of pictures (just to make sure it’s thick enough not to see through)
- You are now ready to spread your squares blank side up to begin the game.
Activity by Eric Porter, Hardy Site