No hallway? No problem! Line up some chairs and other furniture to make a barrier on both sides, then you can tie and tape your string to your “walls” to create your maze!
- Tape safe for walls (we recommend painter’s tape if available)
- Any kind of yarn, string, ribbon or streamer will work for this activity
- Tape or tie your yarn/string/ribbon/streamer of choice to your walls (or “walls”) to create your very own maze.
- Start at one side and try to get through the maze without touching any of the lasers.
- Have fun and go through from both sides.
- Challenge your family to give it a try!
Activity by Rachel Jong, Hardy Site
Photo Credit: www.itsalwaysautumn.com