Here is a list of field trips we have planned for the vacation week…
- Monday, February 21st
- Closed for Presidents’ Day
- Tuesday, February 22nd
- John Smith’s Sports Center, Milford, MA
- Children will have use of the Indoor Soccer field, Zig Zag Zone, and inflatable playground.
- Wednesday, February 23rd
- Nashoba Valley, Littleton, MA (Leave @ 9:00 AM)
- Snow tubing for grades 3 – 8. On-site sledding grades K – 2 @ Schofield.
- Thursday, February 24th
- Gymnastics Express, Natick, MA
- All instructors are Safety Certified by USA Gymnastics and guide children with care as they tumble, spin, vault, balance and dance their way through activities that leave them happy, healthy and ready for more.
- Friday, February 25th
- Closed for WCCC Professional Day
At all of our vacation days we will offer activities such as Soccer, Basketball, Hockey, Dodgeball, Arts & Crafts, Cooking, Drama, Music, Photography, Outdoor Play and much, much more!
We offer breakfast (until 9AM) and a healthy afternoon snack. Please send a peanut free lunch.
Children should come prepared to play outside(hats, gloves, boots, snowpants etc.).