Lets get messy and make some art!
We recommend everyone do this outside to avoid some clean up!
Things you need:
- A large tray that can hold paint… we will probably need more than one
- A lot of different colored paints
- A long roll of white paper (or you can take smaller pieces together)
- A cleaning station (we recommend a hose, water, and paper towels)
- Roll out enough white paper long enough for a child to take a few steps.
- Pour the paint colors the child wants into the tray.
- Have the child step into the pan and get their feet covered in paint.
- Have them step out onto the paper and walk on the paper, leaving their footprints behind.
- Important step! Once they are done have them wash their feet off.
- When everyone has finished, hose down the area.
Activity by Rachel Scanlan, Bates Site
Photo Credit & Inspiration: www.emmaowl.com