What’s the best day to fly a kite? Winds-day!
- Paper lunch bags
- Streamers/ribbon/anything that can blow in the breeze
- Hole punch
- Sturdy string
- Markers, stickers, etc. to decorate the kite
- Decorate the paper lunch bag as you would like, using the stickers, markers, etc.
- Open the bag and use the hole punch to make 2 holes on the open side of the bag.
- Loop the string through the 2 holes, and tie it tightly.
- Add streamers to the other end of the closed bag using tape or glue, or even hole punching them through.
- When flying the kite, hole the string and make sure the bag is open to catch the air.
Activity by Stephanie Zafferano, Fiske Site
Photo Credit & Inspiration: www.somewhatsimple.com