No frisbee? No problem. Make one out of cardboard and get playing!
- Cardboard frisbees (see how to make them below!)
- Sticks (these will be placed in the ground to mark the hole)
- Cones/something to mark off the tee box (the starting point)
- Small pieces of paper, you will write numbers 1-3 on them.
Making your Cardboard Frisbee:
- 2. 3. 4.
How to Play:
- In your backyard, take your small sticks and place them in a parent or guardian approved spot. Mark them with a ‘1’, ‘2’, or ‘3’.
- The ‘1’ should be closer to the tee box, but not to close. The ‘3’ should be the farthest away. The ‘2’ should be in the middle.
- Move back to the tee box where you will take your frisbees from earlier and toss them towards the first hole marker.
- If you hit the stick marking the first hole, you just got a hole in 1, congrats!
- If you miss, go to where your frisbee landed and try again. Keep going until you hit the stick marking hole 1. Record your score.
- Go back to the tee box and go for hole 2 and then hole 3.
- You may need to use the smaller cardboard frisbee for shorter shots or larger for longer ones. You will figure that out as your play.
- Move the tee box and the holes around to keep the fun going!
Activity by Stephen Pfaff, Floating Teacher