Create artwork with bubble mixture and a bubble wand. It is best to do this activity outside on a warm calm day.
- Bubble mix
- Bubble wand
- Food coloring
- Newspaper or old tablecloth
- Pour ¼ cup of bubble mix into a small shallow bowl.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to the bubble mix and stir well.
- Place bubble wand in colored bubble mix, remove and blow bubbles towards your paper. As the bubbles hit the paper and pop, they will create interesting patterns.
- Repeat with other colors.
Caution: Food coloring will stain surfaces and clothing. Be sure to protect both.
Activity by Karen McVay, Sprague Site
Photo Credit & Inspiration: www.broogly.com