- Acrylic Paint- Different Colors
- Plain White Canvas or extra sturdy paper like cardstock
- Roll of Painters Tape
- Paint Brushes/Sponges
- Paint Tray/ Paper Plate
- Smocks/ Extra Casual Clothing
- Cut the painters tape into strips that are long enough to cover 2 edges of the canvas, place them onto canvas one at a time using different angles. Make sure they are completely flattened so no paint can get underneath the tape.
- Choose a few different colors of paint and create your palette using the paper plate or paint tray.
- Start painting! You can make each section a different color, repeating colors in sections that are not touching, or feel free to get creative if you have other ideas!
- Once the paint has completely dried, remove the tape slowly and carefully and then your creation is complete!
Activity by Amanda Cardinal, Upham Site
Photo Credit: www.stayathomemum.com