A great way to reuse water bottles!
- 6 to 10 water bottles, partially full and tightly closed
- A medium-sized ball safe for indoor use
- Washi or painter’s tape (optional)
- Gather 6 to 10 water bottles and fill them up with some water. Don’t forget to screw the tops on tightly!
- Line the bottles up in a triangle figuration – like at a bowling alley.
- Create a starting line using washi or painter’s tape, if you have some.
- Grab a medium-sized ball safe for indoor use and start bowling!
- If you want, keep score and give out trophies at the end.
Activity by Rose Mattozo, Sprague Site Coordinator