During the week of May 16-20, the Early Childhood Program will celebrate the Week of the Young Child with special events for children and their families.
- Monday: Breakfast, Parent & Child Activity and Photo Show 7:30-9:30 in the Red Room
- Tuesday: (Picture Day in the morning)
- Bubbles in the Afternoon
- Wednesday: Lil Folks Farm petting farm 3:30-5:00
- Thursday: Color Day, Wear something the color of your room
- Creative Movement with Catherine Arnold at 11:00
- Friday: Buddy Day (classrooms of differing ages pair up for fun)
- Special Morning Snack (decorating cookies) 10:00
You and your child are welcome to join us for an event, if your child does not come on a day when there is something special happening.